This book will help you to simplify your life, make more time for your personal and professional goals in life, and to live a happy, stress-free and peaceful life. Besides that, it will also help you to gain the right understanding about living a simple life so that you can make your life simple on your own, without the help of anyone else.
Keys to Meaningful Life
This book will help you to find peace and happiness, overcome all your negativity, make your life simple, and understand your mind and yourself in more depth. In short, it will help you to gain the right understanding that you need to live a meaningful life.
Over the years, I have read plenty of books and they have time and again proved to be a great teacher and played a key role in making me the person I am today.
I have compiled a list of good (if not great) books that’ll help you gain deeper understanding about yourself, and guide you towards a happy and meaningful life.
Here are some of them that I enjoyed reading and found useful:
- Old Path, White Clouds
- Dhammapada *
- Food for the Thinking Mind
- In the Buddha’s Words
- Ramayana *
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
- The Power of Now
- A New Earth
- The Revolution from Within
- Krishnamurti’s Notebook
- Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind
- Awakening the Buddha Within
- Notes to Myself
- What the Buddha Taught
- Timeless Wisdom – The book of all religion
- Dharma Moments
- Many Lives, Many Masters
- Buddhism for Busy People
- Living with the Himalayan Masters
- The Heart of the Buddha’s Teaching
- Buddha Mind, Buddha Body
- Awakening the Mind, Lightening the Heart
- Living Dharma
- Yoga Sutras of Patanjali *
- Bhagavad Gita *
- Yoga Vasistha *
- The Upanishads *
- The Middle Length Discourses of the Buddha
- The Long Discourses of the Buddha
- The Connected Discourses of the Buddha
- The Numerical Discourses of the Buddha
The ‘*’ sign beside some books indicates I haven’t read this exact book but have read another edition or original translation of it.
Please Note : If you buy any book, I will get a small percentage of its price. By buying these books you help to support my writing, and I am grateful for it. I recommend a book, only when I personally find it helpful and am sure that it will benefit anyone who reads it.